Affirmations are simple words or phrases we repeat and keep in mind to keep us on track, to rewire our thinking or to give us a jump start.
Olympic athletes use visualization techniques and we used to talk about the “power of positive thinking.” We CAN train our brains.
The mantras below are taken from meditation Master JinBodhi, as printed in the winter/spring 2013 edition of Meditation & Health magazine.
- I am most compassionate.
- I am most confident.
- I am most tolerant.
- I am most courageous.
- I am most dependable.
- I am most punctual.
- I can do anything.
THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE
- I am full of wisdom.
- I am most knowledgeable.
- I love to read.
- I love to observe.
- I love to listen.
- I love to think.
- I take decisive action.
- I am a gem of the Universe.
- I am most charming.
- I am most talented
- I sing most beautifully.
- I love challenges.
- I am most responsible.
- I will fulfill my life purpose.
PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND CONSEQUENCE
- You receive what you give.
- Care for others, and others will care or you.
- Smile at others, and others will smile at you.
- Be sincere, and sincerity will surround you.
- Make trouble for others, and trouble will find you.
- Frequent generosity begets abundance.
- Seek to give, without thought of reward.
Affirmations are OTC, free, and user friendly!