Couples, Individual and Family Counseling for Adults with Stress, Anxiety, Depression etc.
Serving Greater Bridgeport, Fairfield, and New Haven, CT
- Do you have an angry spouse, difficult child, or take care of an aging parent?
- Do your worries, fears, stress or mental health concerns interfere with daily life?
Allison specializes in helping adults with:
- relationship issues,
- communication breakdowns within the family
- and individual mental health concerns.
Whether your problems (such as depression, anxiety, divorce, ADHD, etc. ) result from chronically stressful situations or a unusual current crisis, you know you can be happier.
- You don’t want a long term, exhausting process.
- You don’t feel the need to see a psychiatrist, but know that it’s time to get help.
- You do need practical, interactive support for mental health problems, recent life transitions or your personal development.
- You do need to start managing your daily strife.
- You might even try some relaxation and creative wellness techniques. Why not?
Here you will find a positive environment for change.
Whether personal, professional or physical, your issues and journey are unique; therefore the tools you use to address them are tailored to you.
You are ready for a “way out” and need: